Palm Bay (FL) Hospital opens $75 million expansion
Orlando Business Journal, June 23, 2009
Palm Bay (FL) Hospital has opened a new 127,000-square-foot, $75 million expansion that doubles the size of the hospital. The expansion increases the hospital's bed capacity from 60 to 152, with all-new, private inpatient beds. In addition, a new intensive care unit with an eICU program, which allows critical care monitoring from a remote centralized operations center, was added.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US