Palm Bay (FL) Hospital opens $75 million expansion
Orlando Business Journal, June 23, 2009
Palm Bay (FL) Hospital has opened a new 127,000-square-foot, $75 million expansion that doubles the size of the hospital. The expansion increases the hospital's bed capacity from 60 to 152, with all-new, private inpatient beds. In addition, a new intensive care unit with an eICU program, which allows critical care monitoring from a remote centralized operations center, was added.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%