New Slidell, LA, health clinic will provide more access to the poor, uninsured
New Orleans Times Picayune, June 29, 2009
The poor and uninsured will have greater access to pediatric care through a new health center that is a collaboration between Slidell (LA) Memorial Hospital and St. Charles Community Health Center, healthcare providers say. The St. Tammany Community Health Center is slated to open July 1 at Slidell Memorial. Administrators are planning to expand the center's services within the first few years, eventually offering adult primary care and moving to a larger location.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes