New Jersey to get nearly $17 million for community health centers
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, June 30, 2009
New Jersey will be receiving nearly $17 million in federal stimulus money to upgrade and expand community health centers across the state. The grants will go toward pressing health center facility and equipment needs, and toward generally increasing access to healthcare. First Lady Michelle Obama made the announcement.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions