Brentwood, TN-based startup targets rural hospitals
The Tennessean, July 16, 2009
Two executives of the former Province Healthcare Co. have launched a Brentwood, TN-based operation to acquire and operate hospitals in rural areas at a time when healthcare analysts say such deals may abound as companies try to cope with tighter capital markets. WithRegionalCare Hospital Partners, executives Marty Rash and John M. Rutledge are banking that they will be able to buy community hospitals that need fresh partners and more capital to expand.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care