Brentwood, TN-based startup targets rural hospitals
The Tennessean, July 16, 2009
Two executives of the former Province Healthcare Co. have launched a Brentwood, TN-based operation to acquire and operate hospitals in rural areas at a time when healthcare analysts say such deals may abound as companies try to cope with tighter capital markets. WithRegionalCare Hospital Partners, executives Marty Rash and John M. Rutledge are banking that they will be able to buy community hospitals that need fresh partners and more capital to expand.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus