Brentwood, TN-based startup targets rural hospitals
The Tennessean, July 16, 2009
Two executives of the former Province Healthcare Co. have launched a Brentwood, TN-based operation to acquire and operate hospitals in rural areas at a time when healthcare analysts say such deals may abound as companies try to cope with tighter capital markets. WithRegionalCare Hospital Partners, executives Marty Rash and John M. Rutledge are banking that they will be able to buy community hospitals that need fresh partners and more capital to expand.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion