UnitedHealth unveils details of telehealth network
UnitedHealth Group Inc. has announced a partnership with Cisco Systems Inc. to launch a telehealth network which will use video technology to facilitate remote doctor-patient visits. The "Connected Care" program is intended to expand healthcare resources into underserved rural and urban areas. The health provider is currently developing six Connected Care programs around the country.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'