UnitedHealth unveils details of telehealth network
UnitedHealth Group Inc. has announced a partnership with Cisco Systems Inc. to launch a telehealth network which will use video technology to facilitate remote doctor-patient visits. The "Connected Care" program is intended to expand healthcare resources into underserved rural and urban areas. The health provider is currently developing six Connected Care programs around the country.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion