Inova Health System seeks approval to build Virginia hospital
Inova Health System has filed an application with Virginia health officials for a certificate of public need to build a hospital in Loudoun County. The move is the latest step in a years-long battle over where Loudon County's next hospital will be. It highlights the ongoing tension between Inova and the Hospital Corporation of America, which has sought unsuccessfully to build a hospital there.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%