Inova Health System seeks approval to build Virginia hospital
Inova Health System has filed an application with Virginia health officials for a certificate of public need to build a hospital in Loudoun County. The move is the latest step in a years-long battle over where Loudon County's next hospital will be. It highlights the ongoing tension between Inova and the Hospital Corporation of America, which has sought unsuccessfully to build a hospital there.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013