Massachusetts health centers use teamwork in patient care
Boston Globe, August 3, 2009
State officials have announced that Massachusetts will receive $500,000 in grant money to support the transformation of 14 community health centers into patient-centered medical homes. Among the centers selected for the program are the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center and the Cambridge Health Alliance's Revere Family Health Center.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'