Massachusetts health centers use teamwork in patient care
Boston Globe, August 3, 2009
State officials have announced that Massachusetts will receive $500,000 in grant money to support the transformation of 14 community health centers into patient-centered medical homes. Among the centers selected for the program are the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center and the Cambridge Health Alliance's Revere Family Health Center.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer