Split on Winchester, MA, hospital proposal
Boston Globe, August 3, 2009
While town officials say Winchester (MA) Hospital's proposed expansion has been subject to extraordinary governmental scrutiny, opponents say few residents still fully understand the plan. Despite many government meetings, serious problems with the project have either gone ignored or unresolved, according to opponents.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care