Dallas region ranks among top U.S. spenders for healthcare, leading hospitals, insurers to seek cures for rising costs
Faced with data showing Dallas doesn't give good value for money in healthcare, North Texas medical, insurance, and other business leaders are discussing a transformation to curb spending and improve quality. The talks involve archrival hospital chains Baylor Health Care Systems and Texas Health Resources as well as other hospitals, physician groups, the Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce and insurer Cigna HealthCare.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care