Health system merger in the Dakotas could expand services
AP/Chicago Tribune, August 10, 2009
Executives planning a merger of the two largest health systems in the Dakotas say it could mean expanded medical services. Fargo-based MeritCare and Sioux Falls, SD-based Sanford Health hope to compete the merger by the end of the year. The combined network would serve about 2 million people in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Iowa.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US