Louisville, KY-based Jewish Hospital opens outpatient center
Louisville, KY-based Jewish Hospital has opened an outpatient facility as part of a strategy by the healthcare company to move more services to faster growing parts of the Louisville area. The facility has a 24-hour emergency room and provides diagnostic medical imaging services. It also offers oncology services such as infusion and radiation, holistic medicine, and cardiac services. A rehab center will open in November.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers