For lawmakers, health-plan anger keeps coming
Lawmakers experienced fresh anger and skepticism as they fielded questions from constituents worried about changes in the healthcare system. The queries presented to legislators all over the country reflected deep-seated fears, a general suspicion of government and, in some cases, a lack of knowledge on the part of the questioners.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms