Silver Cross set to open medical center in New Lenox, IL
Chicago Tribune, September 16, 2009
Silver Cross is holding a grand opening for the first medical building on its new hospital campus in New Lenox, IL, on Sept. 26. The opening comes two years after it announced plans to move its hospital from Joliet, IL, to a larger space. The Silver Cross Health Center will be followed by another medical building in late 2011 and a 600,000-square-foot hospital in early 2012, said Tracy Simons, director of community relations for Silver Cross.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts