Silver Cross set to open medical center in New Lenox, IL
Chicago Tribune, September 16, 2009
Silver Cross is holding a grand opening for the first medical building on its new hospital campus in New Lenox, IL, on Sept. 26. The opening comes two years after it announced plans to move its hospital from Joliet, IL, to a larger space. The Silver Cross Health Center will be followed by another medical building in late 2011 and a 600,000-square-foot hospital in early 2012, said Tracy Simons, director of community relations for Silver Cross.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'