Lakeside Medical Center opens in Palm Beach County, FL
South Florida Business Journal, October 16, 2009
Lakeside Medical Center in Belle Glade, FL, officially opened its doors on October 15. The 70-bed facility replaces Glades General Hospital, which served the community for more than 60 years. The $53 million facility was completed four months early and more than $6 million under budget, according to the Health Care District of Palm Beach County, FL.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL