Mayo Clinic opens heart clinic in Northfield, MN
Mayo Clinic has opened a heart clinic in Northfield, MN. Mayo cardiologists will see patients at Northfield Hospital three days a week and be available via teleconferencing for another two days a week. Mayo also plans to build a $10 million outpatient cancer treatment center in Northfield, to open in 2011.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments