Mayo Clinic opens heart clinic in Northfield, MN
Mayo Clinic has opened a heart clinic in Northfield, MN. Mayo cardiologists will see patients at Northfield Hospital three days a week and be available via teleconferencing for another two days a week. Mayo also plans to build a $10 million outpatient cancer treatment center in Northfield, to open in 2011.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US