St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa Launches $75M Expansion
St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa will hold a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday for its $75 million expansion.
The 125,000 square feet, five-story building will house the St. Joseph's Children's Hospital's Level II and Level III-licensed Neonatal ICU, which includes 64 private rooms; and the Hinks and Elaine Shimberg Breast Center, a dedicated women's imaging center with diagnostic services including CT Scanner, Ultrasound, DEXA Scan and MRI, and 24 private patient rooms.
St. Joseph's Hospitals President/CEO Isaac Mallah and Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio will take part in the midmorning groundbreaking ceremonies, which will include tours of model rooms for the expansion.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program