St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa Launches $75M Expansion
St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa will hold a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday for its $75 million expansion.
The 125,000 square feet, five-story building will house the St. Joseph's Children's Hospital's Level II and Level III-licensed Neonatal ICU, which includes 64 private rooms; and the Hinks and Elaine Shimberg Breast Center, a dedicated women's imaging center with diagnostic services including CT Scanner, Ultrasound, DEXA Scan and MRI, and 24 private patient rooms.
St. Joseph's Hospitals President/CEO Isaac Mallah and Tampa Mayor Pam Iorio will take part in the midmorning groundbreaking ceremonies, which will include tours of model rooms for the expansion.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US