Boca Raton, FL, hospital boosts income
South Florida Business Journal, June 3, 2010
Cutting expenses helped Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital boost its income in the fiscal third quarter. In a report to its bondholders, the nonprofit hospital said it earned $3 million on operating revenue of $92.4 million in the quarter ended March 31. In the year-ago period, it earned just $9,000 on operating revenue of $96 million.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law