Boca Raton, FL, hospital boosts income
South Florida Business Journal, June 3, 2010
Cutting expenses helped Boca Raton (FL) Community Hospital boost its income in the fiscal third quarter. In a report to its bondholders, the nonprofit hospital said it earned $3 million on operating revenue of $92.4 million in the quarter ended March 31. In the year-ago period, it earned just $9,000 on operating revenue of $96 million.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program