Pender (NE) breaks ground for new hospital
Monday’s groundbreaking on a new hospital here'celebrated not just a new building but also the possibilities that it presents.
Officials and dignitaries beamed as they talked about the $20 million Pender Community Hospital that will soon'spring from'the soybean field just south of the current hospital.
Others who gathered to witness the historic occasion saw more than just the'first step'toward a new building. They saw their community taking a step forward as well.
“Pender strives to be a town that doesn’t fail to keep growing,” said Dana Beckman, an X-ray technician at'Pender Mercy Medical Clinic, just a couple of blocks from the hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line