Pender (NE) breaks ground for new hospital
Monday’s groundbreaking on a new hospital here'celebrated not just a new building but also the possibilities that it presents.
Officials and dignitaries beamed as they talked about the $20 million Pender Community Hospital that will soon'spring from'the soybean field just south of the current hospital.
Others who gathered to witness the historic occasion saw more than just the'first step'toward a new building. They saw their community taking a step forward as well.
“Pender strives to be a town that doesn’t fail to keep growing,” said Dana Beckman, an X-ray technician at'Pender Mercy Medical Clinic, just a couple of blocks from the hospital.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission