N. Georgia hospital seeks recovery
The future of Hutcheson Medical Center should become clearer in the next couple weeks after board leaders evaluate proposals from two Chattanooga health systems vying for a partnership with the struggling community hospital.
An ad hoc committee including Hutcheson management and board members, county commissioners and medical staff will hear proposals next week from Memorial and Erlanger health systems in separate, closed meetings, committee members said.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability