Investigators probe death of Condell Medical Center worker
As federal safety inspectors investigated how a Prospect Heights man was crushed to death by falling lead-lined drywall at the Libertyville hospital where he worked, family members on Thursday were making arrangements for services in the northwest suburbs and burial in his native Poland.
Raymond Zalewa, 26, died Tuesday evening at Advocate Condell Medical Center, where he worked in the environmental services department, said hospital spokesman Vincent Pierri.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts