Bronson’s purchase of BCHS not a done deal
During the next few weeks, Battle Creek Health System and Bronson Healthcare Group will begin the process of merging the two hospital systems. BCHS intends to sell a 51% majority stake to Bronson, based in Kalamazoo. The two organizations announced Dec. 14 they had signed a business letter of intent, but it could be several months before an agreement is reached. Until then patients, doctors, nurses and support staff wait to see how the potential acquisition will change medical care in this community.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts