Bronson’s purchase of BCHS not a done deal
During the next few weeks, Battle Creek Health System and Bronson Healthcare Group will begin the process of merging the two hospital systems. BCHS intends to sell a 51% majority stake to Bronson, based in Kalamazoo. The two organizations announced Dec. 14 they had signed a business letter of intent, but it could be several months before an agreement is reached. Until then patients, doctors, nurses and support staff wait to see how the potential acquisition will change medical care in this community.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US