St. John's in Joplin prepares for new hospital construction
St. John's Hospital in Joplin, Missouri is preparing for several major projects in the coming months. The old structure, destroyed by the May 22 tornado, will be demolished and a new one built in 2012. Groundbreaking at the new location is planned for the end of this month.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus