St. John's in Joplin prepares for new hospital construction
St. John's Hospital in Joplin, Missouri is preparing for several major projects in the coming months. The old structure, destroyed by the May 22 tornado, will be demolished and a new one built in 2012. Groundbreaking at the new location is planned for the end of this month.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest