Medical City (FL) to fill out this year
The Medical City at Lake Nona will make a giant step forward, changing the local medical landscape and establishing Central Florida as a leading biosciences destination. Hot winds will prevail as the state argues against President Barack Obama's health-reform law in the U.S. Supreme Court this spring. Meanwhile, heated debates will also take place in Tallahassee as lawmakers hammer out guidelines for Medicaid and Medicare spending.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High