Medical City (FL) to fill out this year
The Medical City at Lake Nona will make a giant step forward, changing the local medical landscape and establishing Central Florida as a leading biosciences destination. Hot winds will prevail as the state argues against President Barack Obama's health-reform law in the U.S. Supreme Court this spring. Meanwhile, heated debates will also take place in Tallahassee as lawmakers hammer out guidelines for Medicaid and Medicare spending.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest