Erlanger Health System begins executive shake-up
An executive shake-up is under way at Erlanger Health System, including a reorganization of vice president positions and elimination of some positions. No names or positions of those affected were released by late Wednesday evening. Interim CEO Charlesetta Woodard-Thompson said the new org. chart will be posted internally once all those affected have been notified. The changes come on the heels of months of turmoil at the public hospital, the region's only level-one trauma center which provides $80 million in indigent care annually.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014