Erlanger Health System begins executive shake-up
An executive shake-up is under way at Erlanger Health System, including a reorganization of vice president positions and elimination of some positions. No names or positions of those affected were released by late Wednesday evening. Interim CEO Charlesetta Woodard-Thompson said the new org. chart will be posted internally once all those affected have been notified. The changes come on the heels of months of turmoil at the public hospital, the region's only level-one trauma center which provides $80 million in indigent care annually.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor