Judge will review state panel’s rejection of plans for 2 IL hospitals
Competing health systems have requested administrative hearings to have a judge decide whether to uphold a state regulatory panel's decisions against the construction of two new hospitals in McHenry County.The Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review Board in December denied separate appeals for hospital plans amid concerns about the effects the facilities would have on neighboring health care providers.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'