Morris, NJ, hospital might be sold to Ascension
Saint Clare's Health System in Morris County will likely be sold to the country's largest Catholic health system, both organizations said Saturday. Saint Clare's current owner, Colorado-based Catholic Health Initiatives, said that it intends to sell its Denville and Dover campuses and that it was in talks with its preferred buyer, Ascension Health Care Network of St. Louis. Details on what changes might be in store for St. Clare's if the deal goes through were not available. The parties released a joint statement saying terms of the sale are still being negotiated, but Catholic Health and Ascension expect to reach a definitive agreement by the end of June.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal