Most potential University Hospital partners silent as deadline nears
With less than one day remaining to submit proposals to partner with University Hospital, the field of potential applicants seems narrow. Three companies that were not involved in an earlier plan to merge with University last year attended a meeting late last month about the bidding process, but none said they had submitted a proposal or definitely will before the 2 p.m. deadline Friday. U of L and University Hospital launched their partner search after Beshear rejected a plan to merge the hospital with Jewish & St. Mary's and St. Joseph Health.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'