Most potential University Hospital partners silent as deadline nears
With less than one day remaining to submit proposals to partner with University Hospital, the field of potential applicants seems narrow. Three companies that were not involved in an earlier plan to merge with University last year attended a meeting late last month about the bidding process, but none said they had submitted a proposal or definitely will before the 2 p.m. deadline Friday. U of L and University Hospital launched their partner search after Beshear rejected a plan to merge the hospital with Jewish & St. Mary's and St. Joseph Health.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs