NH hospitals create collaborative to crunch costs, improve care
Five hospital systems covering nearly half the state's population are embracing a data-driven approach to improving health care and reducing costs through their collaborative Granite Healthcare Network. A key immediate focus is using predictive analytics to help the hospitals manage the health of the population they serve. Claims data from hospitals will be analyzed with a Verisk Health program to identify problem areas at GHN members Concord Hospital, Elliot Hospital, LRGHealthcare (Lakes Region General and Franklin Regional hospitals), Southern New Hampshire Health System (Southern New Hampshire Medical Center), and Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- 2015 M&A Forecast 'Cloudy'
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Calculating the True Cost of Care
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March