OSF HealthCare, Rockford Health System may still work together
When OSF HealthCare and Rockford Health System parted ways last week, ending their two-year fight to join together, they hinted at the possibility of working together in the future. To hospital officials, they're still facing the same challenges that drove them to acquisition talks in the first place—healthcare reform, payer rate cuts and economic struggles that threaten to change the healthcare landscape, merger or no merger.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations