Healthways inks pair of big deals
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emmanuel announced late Monday that the City of Chicago has selected Healthways to oversee its wellness program. The company also announced today a 10-year strategic agreement with Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the country. The companies said their partnership will encourage people there to "fundamentally transform the way people think about their 'health.'"
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'