OH hospital won't lose Medicare funding
A Chillicothe hospital won't lose Medicare payments over federal concerns about patient security and pharmacy problems. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid today announced that it is withdrawing a designation that could have led to a loss of the federal funds for caring for older patients at the Adena Regional Medical Center beginning on April 27. The hospital improved security staffing and procedures and corrected problems in the pharmacy in response to the centers’ concerns. State health officials conducted another inspection on Tuesday.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers