TN medical clinic expands its mission of faith
Saint Thomas Health opened the Saint Louise Clinic in Murfreesboro in October and next month will take over the operations of another faith-based clinic in Macon County. The expansions bring to eight the number of such clinics operated by the Nashville-based hospital system. The network saves Saint Thomas money by lowering emergency room visits, while offering people early treatment and preventive care. The new clinic at 503 E. Bell St. in Murfreesboro is staffed by a social worker and also has a Dispensary of Hope, which provides prescriptions to patients who cannot afford medication.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models