The real stakes in the healthcare case
No, I do not know what day the Supreme Court will decide the heath-care case. (Best guess: June 25th.) No, I have not "heard anything" about how the Justices will rule on the challenge to the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act. (The Court remains one of the few leak-proof institutions in Washington.) Still, based on the briefs, the oral arguments, and the history of the Court, it's possible to offer a guide to what to look for when the decision comes down.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor