FBI investigates two threats made to Exeter Hospital
Federal authorities are investigating two recent threats against Exeter Hospital, including one that was made by an individual claiming he or she was a hepatitis C victim who warned the hospital in June 2011 about David Kwiatkowski, the medical technician who allegedly caused the hospital's hepatitis C outbreak. The individual then made threatening remarks toward the hospital, including comments about taking justice into (his or her) own hands.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives