6 Hudson Valley hospitals to create alliance
Three hospital groups plan to form an alliance to be called Hudson Health Partners LLC, bringing six facilities in three Hudson Valley counties together to pursue collaborations. A formal announcement has been scheduled for Wednesday by the partners, which are Saint Francis Hospital and Health Centers in the Town of Poughkeepsie, St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, and Bon Secours Charity Health System, based in Suffern, Rockland County.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013