Florida Hospital, UCF affiliation in danger?
Florida Hospital's relationship with the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine is showing serious signs of strain, according to emails obtained by Orlando Business Journal. It’s not every day that I get a public records request back with a joint statement from two of Central Florida's most influential names. In the Sept. 21 issue of Orlando Business Journal, we have a story about the growing strain in the relationship between the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine and Florida Hospital. Rumors have been circulating for months that the relationship had gone sour. In this public records request, we got several emails between leadership at UCF and Florida Hospital from February and August. You can download the emails here.
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards
- Emergency Surgeries Drop with Insurance Expansion in MA
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- 5 M&A Tips from Finance Executives
- Beaumont Health Clears Key Hurdles in Latest Merger Try