Florida Hospital, UCF affiliation in danger?
Florida Hospital's relationship with the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine is showing serious signs of strain, according to emails obtained by Orlando Business Journal. It’s not every day that I get a public records request back with a joint statement from two of Central Florida's most influential names. In the Sept. 21 issue of Orlando Business Journal, we have a story about the growing strain in the relationship between the University of Central Florida's College of Medicine and Florida Hospital. Rumors have been circulating for months that the relationship had gone sour. In this public records request, we got several emails between leadership at UCF and Florida Hospital from February and August. You can download the emails here.
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Medicare to Finally Pay Doctors for Care They Were Giving Away
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- Quality in Ambulatory Surgical Settings Gets a Closer Look
- How Payers Are Curbing Behavioral-Health Cost Drivers
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative