St. Luke's enters alliance with three other hospital systems
St. Luke's Health System of Kansas City has entered an alliance with three other hospital systems in the Midwest in a cooperative attempt to rein in health care costs. The other participants are BJC HealthCare of St. Louis; CoxHealth of Springfield, Mo.; and Memorial Health System of Springfield, Ill. The alliance is named The BJC Collaborative LLC. Together, the systems in the alliance represent 31 hospitals in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas with combined annual revenues of nearly $7 billion.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers