3 Virtua executives among 10 highest-paid at area hospitals
Based on salary and incentives, three executives from Virtua were among the Philadelphia region's 10 highest-paid hospital and health-system executives in 2010. Executive pay at nine area health systems and 13 independents were analyzed. The biggest payday, excluding amounts reported in previous years, went to Robert V. Stanek, who collected $6.94M, much of it in retirement benefits.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US