Nashville General Hospital supporters want inpatient care to continue
Nashville residents are making their positions clear, they do not want the struggling Nashville General Hospital to end inpatient care, reducing it to a facility that provides only outpatient and clinical services. Mayor Karl Dean says it would be "premature" for his administration to take a stance on whether Nashville General Hospital should end its inpatient services to stay financially afloat.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?