Cleveland Clinic signs on to Cleveland medical mart
GE Healthcare Systems has publicly commited to Cuyahoga County's medical mart in Ohio. The Cleveland Clinic today also announced it has signed on to the $465 million, taxpayer-financed project. GE Healthcare Systems will showcase products related to breast cancer, Alzheimer's disease and heart disease in an interactive display, while Cleveland clinic does not yet know how it will use the space.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts