TX fire dept joins hospital to reduce ED visits
Midland Fire Department is partnering with Midland Memorial Hospital in an attempt to lower the number of unnecessary emergency room visits. The new plan will add a physician's assistant or nurse practitioner as a part of emergency medical services. This is one of nine medical programs being developed through the Region 14 Delivery System Reform Incentive Plan—a regional health care partnership with 15 other counties.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US