HMC using big gift on integrated medicine
The Hunterdon Medical Center has received its second $1 million-plus commitment in three weeks. Linda von Thaden, will donate $1 million to kick start funding for an integrative medicine center. In late October, the hospital announced an anonymous widow plans to donate several million dollars to the hospital upon her death. HMC plans to open an integrative medicine program in 2013. HMC Foundation Vice President Christopher Sickels said integrative medicine "is very much in alignment with Hunterdon Medical Center's long-term vision, and fits into our other strategic plans to provide top healthcare to our patients."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'