Children's Hospital tries 'crowdfunding'
UC Davis Children's Hospital in Sacramento is among those taking part in the launch of a "crowdfunded" hospital gift catalog, an Internet-based effort that raises money via small contributions from a large group of people. The national campaign is led by Fundly, which bills itself as the world's largest crowdfunding-for-good platform, and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. The effort enables individuals to purchase medical equipment and care for children at the hospital.
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Medicare to Finally Pay Doctors for Care They Were Giving Away
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- 3 Ways CFOs Can Help Achieve Physician Alignment
- Quality in Ambulatory Surgical Settings Gets a Closer Look
- CIOs, CMOs Share EHR, Telehealth Adoption Experiences
- Health Plans Braced for Open Enrollment
- How Payers Are Curbing Behavioral-Health Cost Drivers