CO health insurance exchange expects nearly 1M customers
CO's health exchange—due to come online in October, 2013—is expecting 960,000 customers within 3 years of startup. Proponents expect more than half of the customers to use the exchange to cut the cost of their insurance with federal tax credits. Others are expected to buy insurance on the exchange because it will simplify the current experience. Within the article are answers to some common questions about the CO health insurance exchange.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'