Medicare silver bullets: What's the best way to control costs?
Kaiser Health News asked a range of health policy experts the following question: If you could make only one change to Medicare to control costs, what would it be and why? Edited excerpts of their answers follow. The article references 19 experts.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- How the slowdown in Medicare spending is affecting hospitals
- More New Orleans-area doctors indicted by feds in $50 million Medicare fraud case