Infirmary Health sells emergency med practice to outsourcer
In a dual bid to improve patient care and customer service, the physician group currently serving Infirmary Health System's emergency departments has sold its practice to a Tennessee-based outsourcing firm. Per the arrangement that took effect Dec. 15, Mobile Emergency Group PC is now staffed and administered by Team Health Holdings based in Knoxville, Tenn. The physician group serves the emergency departments of both Mobile Infirmary Medical Center in Mobile and North Baldwin Infirmary in Bay Minette.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care