Website helps consumers find GA health facilities
A new website launched by Georgia health leaders aims to make it easier for consumers to compare thousands of hospitals, nursing homes and other medical facilities to find what best fits their needs. It allows users to search for nearby medical facilities using an address, city name, ZIP code and other options. Consumers can also find out how large a facility is, an address, phone number, photos of the building exterior and even inspection reports that show whether it has recent violations. The state Department of Community Health launched the site in early November.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US