Exeter Hospital hires lawyer to find out who 'dropped ball'
Exeter Hospital has hired the services of a high-profile attorney from Boston to help identify anyone else who is potentially liable for David Kwiatkowski allegedly infecting patients with hepatitis C not only in Exeter, but in the other states where the traveling technician worked. William Dailey Jr., senior partner at Sloane and Walsh in Boston, is conducting the investigation for the hospital.
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- How to navigate big data in healthcare
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Opinion: What healthcare can learn from CHS data breach
- Costs of responding to Ebola adding up
- How the ACA is redefining health insurance coverage